At Experia USA we value all of our customers and understand that you care about the privacy and security of your personal information.
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority at Experia USA and we do our best to ensure that your personal information is always handled in a safe and responsible manner.
1. What personal information does experia-usa.com collect?
We may receive and store any information you enter on our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, and payment information (e.g. credit card numbers and billing addresses).
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we may request personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services;
- Set up an account online;
- Participate in a promotion or survey;
- Contact us with a question or concern; or
- Participate in other activities with Experia USA.
2. Why do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information in an effort to provide you with a superior customer experience and, as necessary, to administer our business. It allows us to provide you with easy access to our products and services, and to provide you with updates on our website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
3. Does experia-usa.com share the information that it receives?
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority at Experia USA.
EXPERIA USA DOES NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
Experia USA shares your personal information with:
- Service providers, subcontractors and agents who perform services on our behalf. We provide personal information to third party service providers, subcontractors, and agents that work under contract on our behalf to provide certain services. These third parties do not have the right to use personal information we provide to them in any way that is not authorized by Experia USA. They are contractually obligated to use such information only as necessary to assist us and to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information.
- Third party providers of products and services. These are third party providers of products and services you may purchase from or through us. These third parties do not have the right to use personal information we provide to them in any way that is not authorized by Experia USA. They are contractually obligated to use such information only as necessary to assist us and to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information.
- Credit Card Companies. Credit card transactions are handled by third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors who receive credit card numbers and other personal information from us to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
- Law enforcement officials and as required by law. Experia USA may release personal information to third parties when we determine, in our judgment, that it is necessary to (a) comply with the law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property or safety of Experia USA, our employees, our customers, users, or others.
4. How secure is information about me?
We want you to feel confident whenever you visit us on our website. While we are focused on the security of your personal information and follow strict standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will remain secure in all circumstances. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
5. What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as customer preferences and storage of items in your Shopping Cart.
6. Which information can I access?
Experia-usa.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Experia.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. For example Experia.com gives customers access to all information [including proprietary information]; financial information (e.g., credit card account information); unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password); transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases); and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
7. How do we respect your choices about your personal information?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of Experia.com features. You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the "Which Information Can I Access?." If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Account Settings.
9. Questions or comments