A Superactive Sensory Room is a world of its own. Filled with amazing interactive equipment (allowing the user to control their environment) such as bubble tubes that change colors, tunnels that transport you to outer space, projected images to sooth and calm as well as a fanlite and mirrors, it will be sure to amaze and orient children and adults alike. Useful in a school, clinic, office, long term care facility or home. A perfect room for those living with sensory processing disorders. This is a quick and easy way to purchase a full Superactive Sensory Room in one complete bundle.
This bundle includes:
- 1 x Superactive LED Infinity Tunnel & 8 way Wireless Controller
- 1 X Interactive LED Fanlite
- 1 X Curved Bubble Tube Platform - Medium 36" W x 36" L x 16" H
- 2 X Bubble Tube Acrylic Mirrors - 36" x 48"
- 1 x Bubble Tube Bracket
- 1 x Superactive LED Bubble Tube 60" & 9 way Wireless Controller
- 1 x Projector Bundle, including Aurora LED Projector, wheel rotator and 3 effect wheels (Firework Bonanza, Under the Sea and a blank wheel)
- 1 x Superactive LED Fiber Optic Bundle (Includes Superactive LED Lightsource, Strands and 9 way Switchbox)
- 1 x LED Fiber Optic Cascade – Superactive
- 1 x Superactive LED Light Spreader and 8 way Wireless Controller
- 1 x Bean Bag
- 1 x BCB - Bubble Tube Additive
- 1 x Bubble Tube Pump and Hose
Adult Supervision Required. Ages 3+
If you need additional seating, our Bright seats are a wonderful addition to any sensory space!
Enhance the sensory experience of your Sensory Corner - and save $30 - by adding our Sensory Room Aromatherapy Bundle!
- Additional Information
Sensory Rooms Multi Sensory Packages, Multi Sensory Rooms Sectors Architects, Building & Construction, Care Homes, Health Centres, Hospices, Hospitals, Nursery, Nursing Homes, Special Schools Senses Tactile, Visual Uses Calming, Cause and Effect, Colour Recognition, Concentration, Development of Choice, Interaction, Relaxation, Story Telling, Switching Skills, Theming, Turn Taking Abilities Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism (AUT), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Dementia, Down Syndrome (Downs), Emotional and Behavioural Disorder (EBD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Physical Difficulties (PHY DIFF), Profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Visual Impairment (VI)
- Product Downloads